Registration & Payment
If you have any problem making your payment via our online payment gateway, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, but please provide their details (name, email, phone number) at checkout for registration purposes.
If you have a coupon that you would like to redeem, you can enter the coupon code on the cart or checkout page after filling in your details and reviewing your order. Please note that each coupon can only be used once, and the contact email address must match the one associated with the coupon.
Once you have checked out and redirected to the payment page, please proceed with your payment. Do not close the browser or hit the back button until the payment has been settled; otherwise, you won’t be able to re-use your coupon code.
Please contact email@example.com if you require any further assistance.
The contact’s email address must match the email address for the coupon. Please double-check the email where you received the coupon to confirm.
Check your email spam folder, just in case. If you purchased for someone else, please note that the ticket is sent to the participant’s email.
If you require further assistance regarding your tickets, please fill in the contact form here.
No. All purchases are non-refundable.
No. All purchases are final.
1. All purchases are deemed final and non-refundable. Kindly verify your selection to ensure its accuracy before proceeding with your purchase. Should you encounter any technical difficulties, do contact us before initiating any further payment transactions.
2. Participation is limited to individuals aged 16 years and above.
1. All participants are required to check in at the registration counter on the day of the event to obtain their entry pass. Please make sure to arrive within the designated check-in times along with your purchased ticket for verification purposes.
2. Admission to the event hall is exclusive to participants who possess a valid entry pass.
3. Admission to the hi-tea session is exclusive to participants who have purchased sponsored tables. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. All participants are kindly requested to adhere to a formal attire dress code.
5. All participants are required to conduct themselves in an orderly and respectful manner. The Organiser reserves the right to remove any individual from the event in the case of disorderly conduct or disruptive behaviour.
The venue will be at the Plenary Hall, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
You can enter “Plenary Hall, KLCC” in Google Maps or Waze to help you get there. The nearest train station is LRT KLCC.
It will be auditorium-style seating and based on a first-come, first-served basis for the regular ticket buyers (with no hi-tea). For those who have purchased a table, their seats will be reserved at the front of the hall.
No notes or handouts will be provided. Please have a pen and paper or your mobile device ready if you wish to jot down some notes.
Yes. There will be a Q&A session at the end of the event.
Yes. The recording will be provided within 7 working days after the event and will be available for 14 days after claiming for all participants and 30 days to all table sponsors.
It will be in a category of which the table is purchased: Gold, Silver, or Bronze. Hi-Tea with Mufti Menk is only limited to 300 pax.
No, you will only need to show your e-ticket to obtain your entry pass to the hall.
However, please have your identification documents with you at all times, in case they are required for any reason.
Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to attend the event. However, individuals aged 16 and above are welcome to join provided they hold a valid ticket.
If you require a special seat or assistance due to a physical/medical condition, please contact us latest by 48 hours before the event day to allow proper arrangements to be made.
Special seating requests for any reason other than the above will not be entertained.
No food or drink is allowed inside the hall, with the exception of bottled water.
If you are unable to make it to the event, you may personally give your ticket to another person to attend on your behalf.